Wednesday, January 27, 2010

In case you were wondering...




So, I went to Otara Market, and bought a Lava Lava.
Then, I started to do some homework...and by homework I mean...figured out the different ways to wear a Lava Lava while sitting on my bed...
(Don't worry Mom and Dad, I got my homework done...)

You can make it into a cowl neckline...
You can wear it like a hippie/gypsy headband...
Comfortable scarf anyone?
Crazy headband/bow?
You can use it to just look cool..
Très chic scarf...I think so...
Regular cool scarf...
Halter top/dress on bottom...
The lady said I could wear it this way "when I go Clubbing!"...yeah.
Yeah, I know. You're jealous.
Classy.
Cool and casual...

3 comments:

La la said...

I Like!

Unknown said...

Maddie just say on my lap and giggled at your pictures! Maddie says: "You're so silly Angela!"

maddie

Mel said...

Har Har Har! So clever! Love the pics. Gimme more! :) Loves ya!