Saturday, June 5, 2010

More of the South Island, New Zealand!

In addition to defying death at the Nevis Arc I got to see some pretty amazing things.

I went to the Kawarau Bridge, site of the World's First Bungy...You are lucky this isn't a picture of the guy that bungy'd in the nude...
View from Kawarau Bridge
I went to Arrowtown, a mining town.
The Chinese Miners survived the summer on yellow and red plums growing on the trees.
I found out my camera takes some cool night shots. This is in Queenstown.

I saw the remarkables...AKA Mount Doom.
Queenstown at night.
I ate at Ferguburger. Delightful.
Proof.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Is that postage on that burger? Whaaaat?

Angela said...

YES! Well, it was just the packaging. I gess Furgburger is so good that it needs it's own zipcode for the deliciousness that awaits customers for a once in a lifetime experience...